Sunday 22 September 2013

Really sad story :(:(:(

guys this is an awesome story , you MUST read : " My mom only had on eye i hated her she was such an embarrassment , she was a cook she cooked for teachers and students to support the family , there was this 1 day during elementary school when my mom came to say hello to me , i was so embarrased how could she do this to me?! i ignored her,threw her a hateful look and ran out , the next day at school one of my classmates said to me ' eeeooo your mom has only one eye ' , i wanted to bury myself i also want my mom to just disappear , so i confronted her that day and said ' if you're gonna make me a laughing stock why don't you just die ?!' , i didn't even stop to think a second about what i had said because i was full of anger , i was oblivious to her feelings , i wanted to get out of that house , so i studied really hard and got a chance to study in singpore , then i got married , i bought a house of my own , i had kids of my own , i was happy with my life , then one day my mother came to visit me , she hadn't seen me in years , and she didn't even meet her grandchildren , when she stood by the door , my children laughed at her , i screamed at her ' how dare you come to my house and scare my children , get out of here now , my other quietly answered ' oh i'm so sorry i may have gotten the wrong address ' , and she disappeared out of the sight , one day a letter regarding a school reunion came to my house , so i lied to my wife and told her that i was going to a business trip , after the reunion i went to my old house just because i was curious , my neighbours said that my mother died , i didn't give a single tear !! , they gave me a letter she wanted me to have , '" My dearest son , i think of you all the time , i'm sorry that i came to singapore and scared your children , i was so glad when i heared that you are coming to the reunion , but i may not be able to even get out of bed to see you , i'm sorry that i was a constant embarrassment in your life , do you know that when you were very little you got into an accident and lost your eye , as a mother i couldn't stand watching you growing up with one eye , so i gave you mine , i was so proud of my son who was seeing a whole new world with my eye , with my love to you , your mother "'

0 comments:

Post a Comment